Sunday, December 27, 2009

Scenes from my life in Antigua




DECEMBER 27, 2009



SCHOOL

A few weeks ago, I decided to augment my classes with my private Spanish teacher by taking some classes at a ‘proper’ Spanish school. I think it is one of the prettier schools down here plus they also have a great reputation for the quality of instruction. Here is a link to my school's website:

http://www.sanjoseelviejo.com/index-2.html


I thought you might enjoy it if I gave you a tour of it so I took some videos (3 parts):


HOME

And here you can (finally!) see where I live. This 10 minute video gives you a little tour of the complex I live in, Olgas’s house (where I have my meals), and my cottage (casita).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W34C7AUo_lo


Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I studied at the same school. Enjoy and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow we really do have it good in the USA. Still it is an interesting trip you have taken your self on. Keep finding the adventures in this experience. Shelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete